As I decided last week, I have made myself some goals for April. It’s half way through, so I have taken this into consideration. It’s a lot, but as I’m pretty broke this month I won’t be going out which will leave me with lots of time to complete.
- Read the current book of modules (3) for my writing course.
- Complete Assignment 2 for the writing course (start and finish should I say)
- Write 6,000 words in any form (on here, fiction, assignments etc)
- Complete x blogs on here (this being number one)
- Finish the book I’m reading
- Write review of the book I’m reading on here.
- Write down 8 night’s dreams/day dreams.
Not too much for 16 days. Umm…… Not to make excuses, but I’ve got a horrible cold, so don’t see myself doing much over the next few days. Except the reading.
I’m reading Marian Keyes ‘This Charming Man’ – still. I’ve been reading it for maybe a month. It was really hard to get into, because to start with I hated one of the main characters, but now I’m into it I can’t put it down. I even gave up my 20 minute walk at lunch to read it. I’m probably going to have to finish it tonight (lack of sleep will not do the cold any good, but I am addicted to it!!)
I really should have done some of this over the (long) weekend. I did however do two days’ waitressing, I figure I can’t do everything (yep, excuses!).