Ok, I’ve not actually decided on any goals yet for this month, but will do by the time I get to the end of this post.
I made April’s goals on 14th April, so going by that, I should double them for May (as there’s twice the amount of time). That means –
· Write 12,000 words (in any format)
· Read a novel (I was half way through one last month when I said I’d finish it)
· Write a review of the novel on here.
· 20 blogs on here
· Write down at least 16 dreams/day dreams
· Finish module 2 for the writing course
· Read next modules of the writing course
It’s not exactly double last month’s – but I think it’s a realistic target. The thing I will struggle with will be the assignment. I think I’m subconsciously finding other things to do all the time because the idea of it scares me. The actual writing of it doesn’t, it’s the finding the idea about what to write. I think once I have the idea it won’t be as hard as I think.
I quite like the idea of writing articles for magazines (once I have ideas) as it’s so structured. They want things the same number of words, same type of writing, paragraph lengths etc. For my first writing efforts I think that will be good.
Right then, I’m off to start on these 12,000 words (11,750 left!).