I’m going to reduce my goals from last month as I’m going on holiday for just over a week. I think I’ll probably do some writing in that time, but I really just want to relax, so I’m not going to put any pressure on myself for that time.
My goals for this month are:
- Write 6,000 words. As per normal in any form: stories, scenes, blogs, comments etc etc.
- 14 blogs right here on WordPress
- 2 weekend blog posts
- Read 2 novels. I’ve started three, so if I can finish 2 of them that would be good.
- Work on my writing course. Like last month I’m not going to add a specific goal. I’d like to reread the last module booklet and continue with the next assignment. Basically if I can do SOMETHING I’ll be happy. Finishing the assignment would be amazing, but lets not hope for too much.
- Continue with the Storyboard for ‘Holiday’.
So that’s it. September. I’m going to try to focus mainly on the writing course and reading.
I do like setting myself these goals – I’m so much more motivated when I have something to strive for.